Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bali Photos

I finished my second Bali album

A kind strange at the beach offered to take pictures for me since I was by myself, which was pretty nice. Actually that's happened to me a couple of times when I've traveled by myself, it's pretty cool.

This morning I woke up early and had the hotel breakfast which was of course overlooking the water. It was wonderful to hear the sounds of the ocean last night lulling me to sleep. There was also a big tropical storm last night, which I quite enjoyed.

I said good-bye to Candidasa and took the shuttle bus to Padangbai, then back to Ubud. Then I got to the airport. I really enjoyed all the rides, despite the crowded bus. The scenery is just amazing.

Even looking out my window right now isn't so bad. The palm trees are swaying outside the airport.

My flight to Brisbane is a red-eye so hopefully I can get some sleep before I arrive in Australia tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment