Sunday, August 22, 2010

Leaving Sanur

My blog entries backed up due to lack of internet access. So start reading about 3 days back to get updated.

This morning I woke up early again and took a morning walk, watching the locals harvest seaweed and confirming my pick-up for my boat ride back to Sanur. I had banana pancakes for breakfast at my hotel among the roosters crowing and swaying palm trees.

The speed boat ride was less unpleasant this time. Maybe because I sat nearer to the front and faced forward, or maybe the waves were less choppy. Anyways, I made it back to Sanur in one piece with my heavy bags and I'm taking the Perama Shuttle to Ubud in about an hour. After I finish eating my banana fritters and drinking my fresh juice beachside in Sanur, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment