Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 8: KL

I just had the most amazing lunch. I wanted some south Indian food because I remembered it being good. Though I couldn't remember well what it tasted like. So I went to a restaurant near the hostel recommended in their food book. This is on an Indian street, with Indian music wafting in and I was definitely the only tourist in there. I went for a sampler platter and a mango lassi. It turned out to be a 3 course meal (and all this for less than $7 us). First I got the most perfect spicy tomato soup ever. Then, my platter with rice. I don't even know what all the food was but it was delicious. Including a wonderful sweet little cake. Then they asked me if I was ready for my ice cream. There's ice cream too? Dude. We all know I love meat but even I would consider turning vegetarian if I could eat this every day.

Now I'm in a bit of a food coma and have less than 4 hours to kill til I should get going. I don't really know what to do, since I'm a bit tired to walk around, but I want to soak up as much Malaysia as posible. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment