Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 6: KL

At first this morning at my hostel I was a bit sad not to make any friends- most people seem to be travelling in groups. But now I have been enjoying he utter freedom of travelling alone. Since I've been to kl before, I can skip everything I don't want to see again or I know is boring. First I walked among some of the lovely historic buildings before heading to Central Market. The market is full of Malay crafts and pashminas and batiks. Then I headed to Chinatown, vaguely remembering some cheaper shopping there. There is one very cheap store I bought my batik and one of my famous colorful pj pants at, hari taris. Then I ate some Hakkian noodles which had prawns and pork, in a restaurant where I could sit and overlook Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment