Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 4: Singapore

After taking a break at the hostel, I decided to head back to Arab street to relax at one of the cafes. I ended up being caught in a downpour, so I ducked into an Indian food cafe and got a snack, which turned out to be more like dinner, of maybe my favorite meal so far. Garlic naan dripping with butter, butter chicken masala, and 2 amazing coffees. I sat and watched the rain pour down. I love tropical thunderstorms- they're sudden and warm and thundering. There was some sort of song coming from he mosque maybe? A nearby store? It was peaceful and lovely.

After that I said goodbye to Amy, who is now occupied with her parents. I ended up going to a mall and hanging out in a bookstore and a record store- things I miss from home.

Now I'm quite tired so I'm resting up for tomorrow, when I leave for kuala lumpur. I'm so excited to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment