Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 7: KL

Or, how I spent an entire day eating.

That's what will likely happen. I have picked up a cough somewhere along the way that I can't seem to shake no matter how much water I drink. So I decided to take it easy today. I slept as late as I could and am trying not to do too much walking around in the hot Malaysian sun.

Thus, the day spent eating. I hopped on the monorail to bukit bintang, and went down to my favorite food street for a breakfast of delicious Penang noodles. Then, I came here to pavilion mall, and headed for the local coffee chain Old Town White coffee. when I see foreigners in starbucks I want to yell at them: go to old town instead! Here I got the famous white coffee and Kaya and butter toast. I don't know what Kaya is but it's delicious. If I lived here I'd never go to starbucks. Simple but delicious. And free wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment