Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 1: hong kong

I am currently at the hk airport waiting to fly to Singapore. I couldn't wait to leave a cold and rainy morning in Guiyang, and I got to the airport early. Luckily, Chris and his gf were also flying out, so I hung out with them for a while. Getting back into hong kong felt absolutely amazing. I really love this place, and just the familiar hk sights filled me up with joy, as cheesy as it sounds. I had an afternoon and one night, so I hit up all my favorites. I walked around Mongkok. You know living in China I thought I knew crowded but I forgot what Mongkok crowded was like. It's full of people in a good way. So I had Hui lau Shan mango desserts (twice), burned my mouth on japanese dumplings, and window shopped. Then it was back to TST just in time for the light show, and to the bookstore. I miss hanging out in bookstores, even though I haven't finished the books I have at home. It's just that bookstore vibe I guess.

Well, my flight is about to board. I blogged this all on my iPod touch by the way. Technology is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment