Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sick

I haven't been blogging for a while....because I've been sick. On Wednesday morning I went to the hospital- I figured out that I had intestinal worms. I won't go into the gross details but I am on medicines and I am feeling better, though maybe not fully recovered yet. I'm sure they are very easy to get in China, even if you try your best to watch the foods you eat. And although I was taken to the cleaner Chinese hospital, and the experience was pretty decent, Chinese hospitals are still crowded and not up to a Western standard (or even a Hong Kong standard- those hospitals were spotless and efficient). So I had to cancel my Chinese lessons this week and my Wednesday class. I am still planning on teaching my one class tonight and my full day tomorrow, and then the day after I leave for Taiwan! It's very soon. I'm basically all packed and ready to go. I'm not sure if I will be blogging while I'm there or do it all when I get back so I might not be on the internet much for the next 10 days, we'll see. And after that I'll be very busy- the Wednesday and Thursday I get back are very full days of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment