Sunday, September 27, 2009

My home HK

I am back in hong kong and it's wonderful. It's like coming home. The weird culture shock for me was feeling like I blend in really well! After guiyang, where everyone stares and says hello, it seems like there's so many foreigners here. It's strange. So far, I went to a bookstore to buy English books, the one thing that's hard to find in guiyang.I went to central where there was a bookstore that I went to quite often- but it's gone! I was shocked but it shouldn't really come as a surprise considering that was two yeArs ago. So I headed to the huge harbor city mall in tst, which I now realize I'd never fully explored. It's absolutely huge and it has a great bookstore. I bought the 4th twilight book, eat pray love, and the girl with the dragon tattoo. Some fun reads. Then I headed to the indie movie theater, and bought one of the last tickets to kj, a local documentary about a piano prodigy. I'm very excited to see it- it starts in about an hour. Taipei tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment